Our counsellor have experience counselling in corporate roles, the military, medical settings. WorkCover/TAC, and community roles.
This service is available for SME’s through to multi-national organisations.
Please email email@example.com to enquire about this service.
Why use EAP for my business?
Numerous studies have identified that the return on investment for using EAP services can be 5.74 times the company spend. This figure was derived by measuring the the cost of absenteeism and improved productivity (Hargrave et al., 2008; Jorgensen, 2007).
Why use The Break’s EAP?
Unlike many practitioners operating in the community, The Break require all their practitoners to:
– be undertaking constant professional development (to ensure they’re skills are up to date and diverse as possible)
– all practitioners are required to participate in supervision (so they have expert support for complex cases)
– The Break are a charity and income is used to subsidise programs to help the needy.
– no waiting lists with us, compared with 2-6 month for most psychologists presently
– value-adding support of case management, group therapy, and many other therapies
What does it cost?
We operate on a sliding scale catered to your financial situation